Featuring the Product Showcase – 40 podiums in a gallery style display, hosting hand-selected products from interior brands that supply to hotels, resorts, and private island destinations in the Southern States and LATAM region.
With products ranging from lighting to furniture, stone and surface materials to scent delivery systems, this year’s HRDS Product Showcase will host names such as Williams Sonoma Inc B2B, Tarkett Hospitality, Secto Design, and more.
This year’s HRDS also features classic exhibition booths for the larger product collections and design services, as well as visitors having access to 250 exhibitors from the co-located Cruise Ship Interiors Design Expo Americas that supply to the hotels design sector.
The HRDS Conference & Workshop Program, brought to you by our official Conference & Workshop partner, NEWH provides a platform for the discussion of the industry’s most pressing topics.
The 2024 Conference and Workshop Program will take place on booths across the show floor as leading names from hotel design supply chain share their expertise through exciting debates, interactive workshops, and Q&As. Topics of discussion within this year’s schedule of content include; developments in eco-tourism, private island destinations and upscale products, lifestyle hotels and local influences, and new projects across the Caribbean.
Networking is the foundation of any good trade show; the opportunity to build lasting relationships across the supply chain, from suppliers to key decision-makers. Meet old friends, make new ones. HRDS is the Southern states and LATAM region’s dedicated space to provide focused, niche networking to the hotel design industry. Across two days, HRDS delivers a wide array of opportunities for you to get the full potential out of your visit.
Networking highlights include:
- HRDS Opening Party – Start your HRDS adventure as you mean to go on by joining the very best from across the hotel design community for a drink, alongside our co-located Cruise Ship Interiors Design Expo attendees. It’s not one to miss!
- Breakfasts, Brunches, & Lunches – In collaboration with our Association and Media Partners, HRDS will host a number of networking sessions over light refreshments.
- Meet the Brand Q&As – Hear from the biggest names in the hotel design industry and pose your questions to them.
- Happy Hour – Your first day of exhibition, education, or connection ends with little entertainment and a drink on us.
- Speed Networking – We get buyers and suppliers talking with our facilitated sessions across both show days. (Pre-booked for exhibiting companies only)