The HRDS VIP Program has been created to support our industry buyers and ensure they have the most valuable time whilst attending HRDS. If you work for a hotel, resort, private island destination, design studio and/or influence purchasing decisions at the company you work for, it is highly likely you qualify for this incredible program.
Being an HRDS VIP entitles you to:
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge – a space for meetings and networking with other HRDS VIPs, alongside those working in the cruise interiors industry, as well as access to complimentary refreshments and charging ports
- Access to Speed Networking sessions – your accelerated opportunity to connect with a handful of qualified hotel suppliers and hear their elevator pitch
- On site guided tours of the show – if you haven’t got time to plan your visit ahead of the show, just book a time to meet with one of our onsite experts and we will assist you with meeting key hotel and resort suppliers that are of interest to you
- An invitation to the Opening Party
- Limited access to the Hosted Buyer program
- Complimentary lunch on both days
- Access to the full conference program
- And much more!
Apply for the HRDS Hosted Buyer Program
The Hosted Buyer Program was developed to ensure key buyers in the hotel & resort interior community can attend the expo. The program includes:
- Flight contributions (where applicable)
- Accommodation for up to three nights over the course of the show
- Access to the full VIP Program at the show
- An invitation to exclusive networking events
If you are a key industry buyer, register your interest and a member of the team will be in touch.
Meet your dedicated VIP hosts
Our VIP Team are always on hand to support you with anything you may need in the run up to, and during the show. If you have any questions about your registration or want to register yourself or your team for a HRDS VIP Pass, reach out directly below.