Hotel & Resort Design South, taking place 6 – 7 June 2024 at the Miami Beach Convention Center, will connect designers, architects, and the global supply chain with hotel & resort brands from the Southern States and LATAM markets.
HRDS has been established to provide a meeting space and a much-needed platform to highlight emerging design trends in these flourishing markets. Through a tailored and accredited Conference Program, exhibition, and Product Showcase featuring new and established interior brands and a full schedule of networking events, visitors will forge new connections and lasting partnerships within the hotel and resort design industry.
Taking place alongside the world’s largest cruise design event, CSI Design Expo Americas, attendees will also have access to over 200 relevant exhibitors within CSI who supply both the hotel, resort and cruise markets. Source products from the likes of JANUS et CIE, P Kauffman, Chelsom, American Leather, Brintons Carpets, FrameWorks, Loloey, and Tarkett.
What is Hotel & Resort Design South and who is it for?
Hotel & Resort Design South has been created to connect designers, architects, and the global supply chain with hotel & resort brands from the South and LATAM markets along with private island destinations.
What makes Hotel & Resort Design South unique?
Hotel & Resort Design South is unique for a number of reasons:
- HRDS is the only trade show of its kind to solely focus on the rapidly expanding hotel & resort design market of the Southern States and LATAM
- With HRDS being co-located with Cruise Ship Interiors Design Expo Americas, visitors to HRDS will benefit from not only being able to source products from innovative hotel and resort suppliers but will also be able to network with key figures within the cruise industry. With more and more hotel brands expanding into the cruise & luxury yacht market, the opportunity to share knowledge across the industries is invaluable
When/where is Hotel & Resort Design South 2024 taking place?
Hotel & Resort Design South is taking place 6 – 7 June 2024 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
What are the show’s opening times?
Thursday 6th June: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 7th June: 10:30am – 16:30pm
The Product Showcase
What is the Product Showcase?
Hotel & Resort Design South features a Product Showcase. This is a gallery-style display of podiums featuring hand-selected luxury and innovative products for the hotel, resort and private island destinations.
What are the benefits of taking a Product Showcase spot at Hotel & Resort Design South?
Your product or service will be placed in a key location within the hall, providing unrivalled access to key buyers and decision-makers within the hotel, resort, and cruise industry. Plus with access to a host of networking events, you will have even more opportunities to network with the industry in a more informal setting.
What’s included in my booking?
- Your podium which can be fully branded
- Eight guaranteed Speed Networking meetings with interior designers and hotel executives
- Access networking opportunities including the happy hour drinks reception
- Brand exposure to the hotel, resort, and cruise line industries
- Inclusion in pre-event digital marketing materials and onsite signage
- An invitation to the CSI Opening Party and other networking events
- Avoiding traditional exhibition set-up fees
- And much more
How do I book a slot in the Product Showcase?
If you would like to book a spot in the Product Showcase, please contact Joe Longhurst and he will be able to help you.
Are there booths available at HRDS?
Brand-new for 2024 there are a select number of booths available for suppliers who want to showcase full collections or have more creative freedom with how they present their products.
How do I book a booth?
If you are interested in booking a booth at the show, please contact the team today who will assist you with your booking.
Can anyone attend Hotel & Resort Design South?
Yes, and we strongly recommend anyone working within the hotel & resort design industry to attend.
How do I register?
Registration for this year’s event will go live in early spring, however, you can sign-up for updates on exhibiting, visiting, or sponsoring the 2024 edition here.
How much does it cost to attend Hotel & Resort Design South?
It is FREE to attend Hotel & Resort Design South. Your free pass will give you access to the show floor on both days.
Where is best to stay in Miami for Hotel & Resort Design South?
Hotel bookings in partnership with our accommodation platform; Hotelmap, are now live. The rates on offer are live and always guaranteed to offer you the best price.
What does a VIP Pass include?
- Complimentary B2B Networking Service
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge with complimentary refreshments throughout the day
- An invitation to the official Opening Party
- Complimentary lunch on both days
- Limited access to the Hosted Buyer program
- And much more!
How do I become a VIP?
VIP Passes are reserved for professionals working for a hotel, resort, private island destination, design studio and/or those who influence purchasing decisions at the company you work for. If you would like to be considered for a VIP Pass, please contact Kristina Gubrial who will be able to assist you.