Hotel & Resort Design South, taking place 6 – 7 June 2023 at the Miami Beach Convention Center, will connect designers, architects and the global supply chain with hotel & resort brands from the Southern States and LATAM markets.
HRDS has been established to provide a meeting space and much needed platform to highlight emerging design trends in these flourishing markets. Through a tailored and accredited hotel conference program, Product Showcase featuring new and established interior brands and a full schedule of networking events, visitors will forge new connections and lasting partnerships within the hotel and resort design industry.
Taking place alongside the world’s largest cruise design event, Cruise Ship Interiors Design Expo Americas, attendees will also have access to over 200 relevant exhibitors within CSI who supply both the hotel, resort and cruise markets. Source products from the likes of JANUS Et Cie, P/Kauffman, Chelsom, American Leather Hospitality, Brintons Carpets, FrameWorks, Loloey and Tarkett.
What is Hotel & Resort Design South and who is it for?
Hotel & Resort Design South is a brand-new hotel product sourcing and networking event. This has been created to connect designers, architects and the global supply chain with hotel & resort brands from the South and LATAM markets along with private island destinations. These are rapidly growing in popularity within the cruise industry.
What makes Hotel & Resort Design South unique?
Hotel & Resort Design South is unique for a number of reasons:
- HRDS is the only trade show of its kind to solely focus on the rapidly expanding hotel & resort design market of the Southern States and LATAM
- With HRDS being co-located with Cruise Ship Interiors Expo America, visitors to HRDS will benefit from not only being able to source products from even more innovative hotel and resort suppliers, they will be able to network with key figures within the cruise industry. With more and more hotel brands expanding into the cruise & luxury yacht market, the opportunity to share knowledge across the industries is invaluable
When/where is Hotel & Resort Design South 2023 taking place?
Hotel & Resort Design South is taking place on 6 – 7 June 2023 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
What are the shows opening times?
Tuesday 6th June: 10:00 – 17:00
Wednesday 7th June: 10:00 – 16:30
the product showcase
What is the Product Showcase?
Stepping away from the traditional trade show exhibition format, Hotel & Resort Design South will exclusively consist of a Product Showcase. This is a gallery-style display of plinths featuring hand-selected luxury and innovative products for the hotel, resort and private island destinations. This allows companies to display their products in a clear and engaging way at a fraction of the traditional exhibition costs.
What are the benefits of taking a Product Showcase spot at Hotel & Resort Design South?
Your product or service will be located in a central location within the hall, providing unrivalled access to key buyers and decision makers within the hotel, resort and cruise line industry. Plus with access to a host of networking events, you will have even more opportunities to network with the industry in a more informal setting.
What’s included in my booking?
- Your plinth which you can be fully branded
- Eight guaranteed Speed Networking meetings with interior designers and hotel executives
- Access to a host of networking opportunities including happy hour drinks reception
- Brand exposure to the hotel, resort and cruise line industries
- Inclusion in pre-event digital marketing materials and onsite signage
- An invitation to the CSI Opening Party and other networking events
- Avoiding traditional exhibition set up fees
- And much more.
How do I book a slot in the Product Showcase?
If you would like to book a spot in the Product Showcase, please contact Ethan McDonald and he will be able to help you out.
Can anyone attend Hotel & Resort Design South?
Yes, and we strongly recommend anyone working within the hotel & resort design industry to attend.
How do I register?
You can register for your free two-day pass here.
How much does it cost to attend Hotel & Resort Design South?
It is FREE to attend Hotel & Resort Design south. Your free pass will give you access to the show floor on both days, including a host of networking events.
What does a VIP Pass include?
- Complimentary B2B Networking Service
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge with complimentary refreshments throughout the day
- An invitation to the official Opening Party
- Complimentary lunch on both days
- Limited access to the Hosted Buyer program
- And much more!
How do I become a VIP?
VIP Passes are reserved for those working for a hotel, resort, private island destination, design studio and/or influence purchasing decisions at the company you work for. If this is you, and you would like to be considered for a VIP Pass, please contact Kristina Gubrial who will be able to assist you.