The Brewery London
52 Chiswell Street
Sustainable Design Summit will be taking place at The Brewery, in the heart of London.
The main plenary and networking breaks will be in the Porter Tun Room and the breakout sessions will take place in the Sugar Rooms.
One of the main reasons we have chosen The Brewery to hold the first Sustainable Design Summit is because of the sustainable credentials of the venue. If you would like to see more information, please click here.
Travelling to the Brewery by public transport is quick and easy. As a sustainably-minded event, we encourage our delegates to utilise London’s fantastic public transport system. Below are just a few of the ways for you to get to the venue sustainably.
Underground – The venue is close to Liverpool Street, Moorgate, and Barbican underground stations, and with the new Elizabeth Line, getting to Sustainable Design Summit couldn’t be easier.
The Elizabeth Line – To get to The Brewery via the Elizabeth Line, delegates can change at Farringdon Station for the Metropolitan Line and depart at Barbican Station.
Those travelling from ExCeL London can board the Elizabeth Line directly from ExCeL Custom House Station. Download the Elizabeth Line map here.
Buses – There are at least 10 bus routes that stop right by the venue including the 4 (running between Blackfriars Station and Archway), 43 (running between London Bridge Station and Hallwick Park) and 153 (running between between Liverpool Street Station and Finsbury Park).
Ride share – If you are attending the summit with colleagues or friends, ride sharing is a great way to arrive at SDS. There are a range of apps available in London or simply flag down a taxi.
Cycle – Cycling is always an option in London thanks to the public bicycles on offer throughout the city.
Where to stay
To help you with planning your stay whilst attending the Summit, we have partnered with LoveEvents to provide you with a list of hotels just a few minutes away from The Brewery and at preferential rates.
LoveEvents is the only official accommodation partner associated with SDS. While others may contact you offering hotels, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Summit.
Order of the Summit
- Keynote Session
- Breakout Session
- Plenary: Designed for Zero
- Plenary: Pitching to Stakeholders – How to hold a conversation about sustainability?
- Sector Breakout Roundtables (Chatham House Rules)
- Plenary Round Up & Feedback Session
As you can see above, this is a basic outline of the order of your day at the Sustainable Design Summit (you can find a detailed agenda here).
For any delegates unsure, below we’ve outlined some of the key terms of the day, just so you know what to expect from a fantastic day of knowledge sharing:
- Plenary: All delegates will be together in the main conference room for these sessions
- Breakouts: We will have use of additional rooms for smaller sessions and discussions. These are typically guidance or education topics.
- Chatham House Rules: Each sector will have a closed-door conversation for brand owners to start to digest what they’ve been learning and how to apply that best to their sector.
- Plenary Round-Up Session: We will ask a representative from each industry to share some agreed findings and messages with the whole audience at the end. It’s possible we will invite some panelists as ‘mentors’ who can help to problem solve.
- Throughout: Reference to lots of case study examples (the ‘Quick Deep Dive’)
Join the cruise, hotel, and aircraft interiors sectors at Sustainable Design Summit and book your Early Bird Pass today!